Membership Information and Application Form
you are already a member please click here to log in
How Gift Aid Helps The Tree Register.
As you may already know, every time a UK taxpayer makes a donation to a charity, such as The Tree Register, the charity can reclaim tax on the donation under the new Gift Aid Scheme and increase the value at no extra cost to the donor.
For example your membership subscription of £15.00 enables us to reclaim tax of nearly £3.00.
If you are a UK taxpayer please sign and date the application form on the next page before returning it to us.
We can then claim the tax back from the Inland Revenue, provided you pay an amount of UK income tax or capital gains tax equal to the tax we reclaim - 20p on every £1 you give.
You'll receive a password to access and view special, regularly updated pages, within a Members Only area on the Tree Register Web Site.
Members area currently includes:
- Latest News - New champions in 2007! Biggest Purple (Copper) beech recorded in Lincolnshire.
- Champion Tree searchable database - over 4,000 of our most popular trees listed and updated regularly.
- County list of historic oak trees.
- New Photo Gallery of champion and notable trees being updated weekly.
Additional Membership Benefits:
- You'll receive by post our annual newsletter with reports from the regions and information on record breaking and historic trees.
- You'll be amongst the first to hear of new champion trees and how to find those growing in places with public access.
- You'll have free access to the definitive champion tree database.
- You'll be able to request historical information from the Tree Register database free of charge or at reduced rates.
- Guided tree walks in private collections are planned for the future.